Tuesday, January 1, 2008

One Man's Scrap....

... is another man's art. I've been trying to get my studio organized. This is MAJOR as I tend toward the unorganized. So yesterday we gathered up all the scrap copper leftovers and took them to the recycler. The guys there are always on the lookout for the size/type of copper that I use, and sure enough they had some nice wire for me. So I sold my scrap and bought someone else's scrap which I will use in my art. The whole recycling circle is rather mind-boggling and wondrous. I guess if I were the philosophical type I could somehow take this into deeper thoughts. I'll leave that part up to you as you welcome the new year. It's only 3 1/2 months until the hummingbirds will return to Missouri. The hummingbird fact for today:

Hummingbirds are found only in the Western hemisphere and generally only in the tropical zones though several species migrate widely and range from Alaska to Tierra del Fuego.

YAY MIZZOU!!!!!

No comments: